Welcome to our website. The HVCCVC meets bi-monthly at Edgeworth Bowling Club (Park St, Edgeworth) and has social events & club runs monthly.
The club also produces a bi-monthly newsletter, the "Classic Commercial Torque", for all members. Club members' vehicles include utilities, vans, lorries, trucks, semi trailers, buses, military & fire vehicles, of all sizes, makes and from manufacturers from all over the world.
- Click here to watch the youtube video of our 2nd Truck Muster
- Click here to watch the youtube video of our 3rd Truck Muster
- Click here to download copy of local trip register.(Updated January 2015)
- To encourage the preservation and restoration of vintage commercial vehicles (regardless of size) and their history.
- To collect & preserve historic road transport items.
- To collect & preserve heritage transport items specific to the Hunter Valley area.
- To stimulate and build community interest in the importance of our road transport history.
- To display our historic vehicles at community events.
- To foster friendships, with regular social activities for club members and their families.
The idea to start a Hunter Valley based club specifically for owners of vintage commercial vehicles was discussed by the club's foundation members in 1999.
The club was officially formed in 2000 by a small group of historic commercial vehicle owners in the Newcastle area with the aim to encourage further preservation and regular use of historic commercial vehicles over 30 years old.
At our first club outing in mid 2000 we had four classic commercial vehicles attending and we had already doubled our original membership in just a few months.
Since then the club has been supporting local community events and historic truck shows around the country.
Membership continues to grow and new membership enquires are welcome.
Membership fees are currently $50.00 per annum.